Thursday 25 October 2012

Rebrand Series: Dallas Stars

Let's be honest, one of the most defining features for the Dallas stars has been green.  But ever since the Reebok edge jerseys took over, there is barely any green in the Stars uniforms, and beyond the stars and the Wild there is no other green in the NHL, a travesty indeed.
With that being said, I'm bringing the green back to Texas.  Seeing as they are the Dallas Stars I decided to incorporate that into the striping of the jersey, while I had doubts at first, I think it works out pretty well.
With the logo, I added a D, with a star in the middle of it on top of the Texas state logo the Stars have used in the past, and encircled it to give it a classic hockey look.

New Stars Logo:


New Dallas Stars Home Jerseys


New Dallas Stars Away Jerseys