Monday 22 July 2013

Rebrand Series: Canucks 3rds

I am currently in South Africa for 5 weeks and internet is not as readily available as I'm used to so, I apologize for the lack of posts in the last 2 weeks.

This past season the Canucks brought back a maroon Millionaires jersey which I thought was pretty awesome.  This jersey inspired me to create my own version of this jersey to fit in with the rebranding efforts I've made for the Canucks.  First off, the Canucks need a green jersey, the lack of green in the NHL is a travesty and thus, there really wasn't an option, the jersey had to be green.  additionally I've added a blue trim to the white sleeve stripes.
Finally, I've wanted to add that Lumberjack logo that the Canucks use on their merchandise but never knew how, until they unveiled the millionaires logo they'd be using.  As a result, this is what I've come up with:

New Canucks Alternate Logo:


New Vancouver Canucks 3rd Jersey: