Monday 21 May 2012

Avengers Assemble!!!!!

This is completely out of the ordinary, I've never done this before but after watching the Avengers on opening day and basking in the Epicness that was Avengers, I just had too.

Ladies and Gentlemen, my Captain America jersey!!!!!

When I was telling my friend Rodney that I wanted to make it he was sceptical because he thought it would look cartoony, so I vowed to him that I would only move forward with it if it looked LEGIT, and I gotta say, not to pat my own back or anything, but this looks pretty legit if I do say so myself.
I've taken the 2 Captain America costumes that Chris Evans wears in Captain America and the Avengers and have combined them into this design.  Instead of make a red white and blue jersey and sticking stripes on it I decided that in order to make it look legit I needed to add texture to the jersey, make it look like Captain America's actual body armour, and here is what I came up with:


PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, if it's any good I'll try my hand at other "outlandish" concepts like this one, if it sucks, I won't harm your eyes with anymore super hero jerseys.

I do have an Iron Man concept in the works, check back on Friday to check it out.