Sunday 7 October 2012

Rebrand Series: Buffalo Sabres

I can't remember if I had already posted this set of jerseys yet, it's been a while so I guess I'll just treat it like I haven't.  Simply put I've decided to take the Sabres jerseys from the mid 90's and updated the colour scheme as well as modernized the look a little bit.  Obviously I'm a fan of pretty much every jersey I make but I got to say that I really like how these ones turned out.
The logo is also an updated version of a classic.  I've combined the double sabres logo that was used on the Sabres 3rds, back in the mid 90s and taken the Buffalo head that was the primary logo for the Sabres for a number of years and made a "tribute" to the original Sabres logo, which is their current logo again anyways.

New Sabres Logo


New Buffalo Sabres Home Jerseys


New Buffalo Sabres Away Jerseys