Monday 19 March 2012

Finally, Some NEW JERSEY's for the DEVILS

See what I did there?! Clever huh...

But seriously, the New Jersey Devils have had the same jerseys (pretty much) since the early 90's and before that the only real difference before that was that instead of black the Devils dawned the green to...compliment?....the red and white.
So with that in mind take a look at my new concepts: First off I've changed the logo just a bit, and now we have both the letters N and J separated styling some devilish features.  And the jersey itself, I'm pretty sure if I can remember back to 2004 when I drew the concept is just kind of random.  Doesn't really have any significance to the club but it looks pretty cool.

Which one do you like better; the Red or the Black?

Red Concept


Black Concept




New NJ Logo:


Original Concept From 2004: