Tuesday 13 August 2013

Rebrand Series: Nashville Predators

This is a much different look for the Preds.  While they actually rebranded their uniforms last season and went with a simplified, Nashvill-esque look, MY rebrand is very much the opposite!
Very similar to my rebrand attempt for the Panthers and the Wild (there's just so much potential with those 3 animal logos) I've gone for a more intimidating look that would strike fear into the eyes of any opponent.
When I created the new logo I wanted to keep the Sabre tooth tiger in the forefront but had a vision of what it would look like if it was facing frontwards.  But that wasn't enough, it looked to bland so I added some scratch marks and the NP that the Preds currently use just in case anyone forgot where these guys came from.
The jerseys don't really need much explanation.  I wanted something different, the jerseys had to match the logo, and they look awesome!

New Predators Logo:


New Nashville Predators Home Jersey:


New Nashville Predators Away Jersey: