Monday 13 February 2012

Using my Bulimic powers (Yes I Can Read Minds): Carolina Hurricanes

I AM A GENIUS!!!!!!

You may not believe me but I came up with the Canes 3rd jerseys before they did.  Don't believe me well I have the drawing with the date and my signature on it to prove it!

Although you will notice that it is, slightly to significantly different.  But still, I had the idea before the Canes started using them.  The logo, I was spot on!  the colour of the jersey, also spot on, the cool looking "hurricane" squares at the bottom of the jersey, close, just didn't get the colours rights.

So come on, how about a round of applause for my ability to inspire a real NHL jersey design, even if they didn't realize I was inspiring them?!

NOTE: THE HURRICANES DIDN'T START USING THEIR CURRENT 3RD JERSEYS UNTIL 2008, I DESIGNED THIS JERSEY IN 2003.....JUST SAYIN


Original Concept From 2003