Friday 10 February 2012

Adding Some Heat to the Flames


Today is your lucky day, because included in this post is actually 3 jersey design and the original concept.  The reason....I'm very indecisive.  The jersey concept itself is pretty straightforward; I added flames to the flames jersey instead of just having different kinds of striping.  REMEMBER, I made this concept back in 2003 and am in no way saying that these jerseys are the best I've ever created.  I'm still out on whether or not I like the design hence the fact that I made 3 different versions of it.  I think this design could work but not exactly which color scheme suits it best.  Let me know what you guys think; do you like the design? Which color scheme works best with the flames?

Flames Current Color Scheme


Flames Retro Color Scheme


Flames 2003 Color Scheme


Original Concept from 2003;