Monday 5 March 2012

Putting Some Purple Back into the Kings Repertoire

This jersey is pretty out there, I'll be the first to admit it.  And I never claimed that all my design were awesome.  I find myself on the fence about this particular one.  One thing is for sure, I do think the kings need to bring the purple back, maybe not THIS much purple but when I get the chance to make a new kings concept I'll definitely be using purple as an accent colour for sure!
The design itself is pretty random, don't really remember why I made random circle thingy's on the sleeve to be honest, but the kings on the bottom is a tribute the their old black and purple jerseys that said "Los Angeles" on the bottom.  And the 2 crowns on the bottom of the sleeve, well come on, that just looks sweet!  The logo is an alternate logo the used to use, and I think it looks pretty sweet if I do say myself! anyways hope you guys enjoy!


Original Concept From 2003;