Monday 23 April 2012

It Pain's me to do This but Here Goes Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs

For those of you who don't know me I grew up in Ontario, just outside of Toronto and I AM NOT a Leafs fan!!!!!  So it will probably come as no surprise that when I was flipping through my original concepts there wasn't a drawing for the Toronto Maple Leafs, shocker!!!

BUT, my buddy from high school who designed these jerseys with me was a huge Leafs fan and a couple of months ago he sent me the jersey he created for the Leafs, so all the Leafs fans out there you should be thanking Jeff!

Jeff's design is on a template that can be imported directly into an EA Sports NHL game for PC, which was the original purpose for creating these jerseys.  From this drawing I've re-created Jeff's design into the template I've been using to give you a better idea of what it would actually look like if it was ever produced.  BIG shout out goes to Jeff!!

Jeff's Design:

My Version of Jeff's Design: