Friday 5 April 2013

Rebrand Series: Senators 3rds

Well, when I posted my Senators rebrand last week I swapped out the primary colour of red for black, but I couldn't just leave the red by the waste side so, behold my rebranded Senators 3rd jersey.
There isn't really any rhyme or reason for the design but as it came together it definitely started looking more and more Senator-esque.  The one element I did really want to incorporate into the design is arrow feather/branch looking things, seeing as they've been a part of the Sens logo for a very long time.
The logo is taken from the Heritage jerseys that the Sens brought into existence a couple of seasons ago.  In the end, it all comes together to give the senators another unique jersey design that compliments the past, present and future of the franchise.

New Ottawa Senators 3rd Jersey: