Friday 8 February 2013

Rebrand Series: Oilers 3rds

Originally, I was going to use this logo as the primary mark for my rebranded Oilers designs.  When my creative juices finally started flowing I replaced the spawn logo with a creation of my own, but I knew I had to bring it back in some capacity.  The Spawn logo is easily my favourite of all the Oilers logos and all I've done is change the colours to match the orange and navy colour scheme used for this new 3rd jersey I've designed.
The jersey design is nothing complex, but the simplicity is what makes it stand out for me.  I brought back the Oilers navy that they rocked before the throwbacks became their primary, but instead of going with the bronzy orange, I used the throwback orange with really makes the colours pop on the jersey.  Kind of a simple design, but I hope you guys like it.

Updated Spawn Logo:


New Edmonton Oilers 3rd Jerseys: